This mailing list exists to serve PA-RISC developers and developement communities closely tied to them. This primarily (but not exclusively) means linux kernel, gcc, binutils, and glibc work.
To subscribe, please mail [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the message content subscribe linux-parisc.
- Post user space questions to [debian-hppa] mailing list.
- Use reportbug to file problem reports for specific applications.
- Before posting a kernel problem report or question:
# Review this list of things to check for the answer. # Read [How-To Ask Smart Questions] # Read How to report a parisc-linux kernel problem # If you want to guess what the problem is, please include a patch.
- Really. Read the above stuff at least once. It tells you what we need to know to help and how to communicate that information.
- parisc-linux is an open list. While the list has a spamfilter, we apologize some spam does get through anyway because this list is open.
Here is the most basic etiquette for open lists:
* NEVER CC: or cross post to a closed mailing list. * NEVER answer in private to a mailing-list message. * NEVER ask if you can ask a question. (Just ask it once you've done your homework.)
Search the old "email@example.com" mailing lists (before the switch to "firstname.lastname@example.org") parisc-linux-cvs [[[archive]]]
Note to Microsoft Exchange users: Please setup your email client so it does not send automatic "Out-of-Office" replies to list mail. Instructions for how to do this with Microsoft Outlook are [available here]