PA-RISC Linux Kernel mailing list
The email@example.com mailing list exists to serve PA-RISC developers and developement communities closely tied to them. This primarily (but not exclusively) means linux kernel, gcc, binutils, and glibc work.
Archives for linux-parisc are available at:
- kernel.org archive
- spinics archive
- MARC archive
- gmane archive (no web-frontend, NNTP access only)
To subscribe, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the message content subscribe linux-parisc.
- Post user space questions to debian-hppa mailing list.
- Use reportbug to file problem reports for specific applications.
- Before posting a kernel problem report or question:
- Read the PARISC FAQ to check for the answer.
- Read How-To Ask Smart Questions
- Read How to report a parisc-linux kernel problem
- If you want to guess what the problem is, please include a patch.
Really: Read the above stuff at least once. It tells you what we need to know to help and how to communicate that information.
PA-RISC Debian mailing list
The email@example.com mailing list exists to answer and discuss PA-RISC developement issues for Debian on the PA-RISC architecture.
An archive is available at gmane.org at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.hppa.
PA-RISC Gentoo mailing list
See https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:HPPA for details to contact Gentoo developers.