From Linux PARISC Wiki
Revision as of 13:55, 2 June 2014 by Thibaut Varene
64-bit Userspace TODO
Listed here are the tasks required to complete a 64-bit userspace:
- Select the required 64-bit dynamic relocations.
- Implement the 64-bit relocations in linker.
- Make sure gcc can use the new 64-bit linker to create libraries and binaries.
- Implement a 64-bit glibc with the required 64-bit relocation processing.
- Test it all...
- Binutils and the linker already support static 64-bit relocations.
- Kernel support for 64-bit tasks and VMA.
Anyone wishing to work on these tasks should contact the parisc-linux list at http://lists.parisc-linux.org.